PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
NexGenPlank, an American made fiberglass scaffold board, provides for a safer, lighter weight scaffold structure, is corrosion resistant, not subject to environmental rot, fungus or water retention, is UVA/UVB resistant and fire retardant. There are no special storage requirements and requires lower inspection and maintenance time as compared to wood plank. Today, fiberglass is an ideal material for use on many commercial and industrial projects with its high level of mechanical properties (resistance to weight ratio). NexGenPlank offers a 5-year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase for shape and corrosion.
Feel free to download our Product Data Sheet and a Chemical Resistance Chart:
Reuse Your Scaffold Plank.
- 1.5” x 9.5” nominal dimensions
- 50 psf @ 10’ spans or less
- 75 psf @ 7’ spans or less
- 2.9 lbs per LF
- Pultruded Fiberglass Product
Get Stronger Scaffolding.
- Distinguish customer identity with brand colors
- Quicker to erect and dismantle - increasing productivity
- Contamination can be washed away
- Substantially longer life than wood plank
- Lower maintenance and storage costs
- Longer life equals asset - not a commodity
- Use alongside existing inventory with nominal dimensions
- Rust, rut and fungus proof
Light Weight = Increased Productivity.
- OSHA compliant
- Increased workforce safety
- Increased productivity
- Eco friendly - Saves depletion of forests
- Lower shipping costs
- Lower theft or loss of equipment